Monday, August 19, 2013

Halo 4 2013 Championship

4: Championship Games

Wow, did I fuck up.
I just wanted my names in the list of "Hey, he was there".
I did not read ANYTHING carefully. Not only did I only think the game was 4 weeks long, I thought it needed only 20 out of those 4 weeks.
So yeah, here is what I got.

Week 1
Rank: None. Score 3. Games 8.
Week 2
Rank: 7717. Score: 3.364. Games: 22.
Week 3
Rank: None. Score: 2.8. Games: 5.
Week 4 (this is the good one)
Rank: None. Score: None. Games: None.
I thought I had already racked up 20 plus games AND I was just way too depressed to turn on my Xbox,.
Week 5
Rank: None. Score: 3.333. Games 9.
Now, week 5 I started on Sunday. I played a few warm up games and then got into the championship.
I stuck in here well past tired, scoring only 2 kills game after game. Thankfully since people were dropping out left and right to try and keep their score up, I was getting like 5th and 4th place. I'll take that.
But I thought that since the challenges and everything else waits until 3am my time (GMT -8) that the tourney would be the same. Nope. Cut me off at game 9. At least when I wake up later today and get back into it, I already have 11 games in my belt. Since it runs until Sept 01, 2013 I just might have a shot this week. I am aiming for a rank better than 7000.

The point here is, since I have made Halo my chosen "career", put aside Magic: The Gathering and working in my favorite Witchcraft shop, even diverting funds and time from my BDSM lifestyle, I had better put more effort into it.

HAIL SATAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment