Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Golden Opportunity

Reach: Daily Challenge. Find and kill the Gold Ranger-class Elite in any Campaign mission on Heroic or harder - Complete.
5343 cR.



This took me a few tries. I got several Gold elites, but it was kind of hard to make sure I got a Ranger. I was particularly cautious because I was not certain WHEN it would inform me I had passed the challenge.

Well, having looked at several guides and videos that did not help me, I found this one.

http://reachdailychallenges.wordpress.com/2011/04/12/12th-april-reach-daily-challenges-commentary/#comment-3104

Thank you so much to whomever wrote it. I found the Gold Ranger at the second location given. Messed him right up AND it immediately told me that I got the challenge.

Thanks one and all. I'm getting closer to Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment