Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fan Fiction

Now, some may say that I am slow on some uptake. That may or may not be the case. But it is true that I don't spend a whole lot of time trolling, browsing, searching and otherwise scouring the internet for every shred of anything related to what I like.

Whilst I was on a quest to find videos of interesting things pertaining to Halo 4 on youtube, I came across this interesting bit:

Project: Middleground

Thank you to the people who put such work into this. It is quite enjoyable to see new ideas based in the world I love. Just like reading new Dungeons and Dragons adventures. (Don't give me shit, you are reading a blog about my halo games).

If anyone else knows of a good series or movie made by other fans, let me know.

Keep the footage rolling guys. If it doesn't, I'll have to make some up myself, and you don't want that.

No comments:

Post a Comment