Friday, April 12, 2013

Previous DLC

OK, I have stated several times before that I am not always up to date on every facet of this game. I don't think I have to be, this is for my fun. I have been making sure to use my season pass to download all the new map packs as they come out. Three so far. And damn glad I am to have them.
But the Achievements for the DLC are now bugging me. The room for DLC Matchmaking closes pretty damn quick in the scope of the life of this game (i.e. before Halo 5 comes out). Am I already fucked out of the first two updates worth of achievements? I don't think I went into those specific DLC rooms more than twice each and checked off not one.
Damn, this makes me mad. I don't need to be the first to get any damn thing done. I like to take my time and get it right and have fun with what I am doing. But if I am now permanently barred out of like 20 achievements, I am gonna be fucking PISSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment