Monday, June 17, 2013

Infected

4: War Games Daily Challenge. Win 4 matchmaking Flood matches. NOT complete.

OK, I put this up here before. I am becoming intensely frustrated with this game mode. It is fun, and I like to play for fun. But when my game rep is on the line with my challenges and career level, I get a little upset.

How does one win? Is it 3:00 of overall survival, all 3 min in one game? It is kills as one thing or the other?
I have looked all over IGN, Halo Waypoint, and tons of new releases and other peoples blogs. I have been told by one person that this challenge is achievable but "Have to start really early in the day". WTF does that mean? What I want to know is: WHERE IS THE GOAL.
Well, this one challenge I may have to concede, I have other things to work on today, and the 1250xp just isn't going to cut it for the time I am spending on this one.

OK, if you have read all this and you actually know the answer to my dilemma, I am all ears.

~Happy Hunting

No comments:

Post a Comment