Monday, June 17, 2013

Key

4: Spartan Ops Episode 9 complete on Legendary.
Forgot to post this a few days ago.
Good story, but I wish they had made this part of the campaign rather than try to fix Firefight. Firefight was fun and able to do over and over again to rack up XP and just have fun. Gods know I love popping grunts with a DMR.
But with the ability to die and spawn infinite times in a story line, not so great. Makes me feel like I am just trying to pass a bar set way too low. Only 3 or 4 of them so far have actually had the ability to fail. And a halo GAME where you get to be part of a team rather than just Master Chief would be good. I liked ODST, even if it wasn't as a Spartan.

Just looked over some other message boards, no one seems to know when Season 2 starts. And today I just saw the first clip for Halo 5 on the Xbox One.
Wow, point of the post: I finished 9 and I don't like SO.
Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment