Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Long Night of Solace

Reach
OK, I just completed LNoS on normal. Good News is that Shooting Banshees, Seraphs and Phantoms do get credit of vehicles destroyed. I clocked 39 for this expedition. I wonder if the Corvette was one of those? Anyhow, here is the problem. At the end of the mission, when George told me to form up on him to tell me to jump out of the ship while he blew himself into oblivion, I still had 2 marines with me. Now, never in my recollect had I even made it onto the bridge with backup, let alone back to the pelican and defended the slip space drive. But George blew them up, too.

In my humble opinion, he could have explained to them "You have no way to survive landing, I do. Sorry, you have just been volun-told to press this button." And then I would have my friend George with me. But that is now how the story goes. So at the very least they should have had a quick scripted death thanks to the elites rather than me thinking of the two of them huddling in an alien ship while George effectively prepared the Kool-Aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment