Friday, January 11, 2013

Heat in the Pipe

Reach:
At 2am on the minute, after 321:10 (min ; sec) in one game, I finally got the 1 million points. In the 4th wave of the 3rd round of the 17th set.

Now, of course I had to fudge every setting just to make this time feasible. Unlimited ammo, bottomless clip, invulnerability, no time limit. I stacked the waves with all the high point critters, made the bonus round 2 min long. And of course I did it on Corvette so that I had a captive audience.

The total reads "Kills: 1023. Best spree: 5658". It lost count of my kills somewhere.
I used Rocket Launcher and Gravity Hammer primarily. I used the 4 frag grenades that I started the game with and then used all the plasma grenades I could find. I still need to get my grenade commendation completed. I also used the FRG, Sword, and Sniper rifle to alleviate the monotony. The multi kill count is impressive.

Double Kills: 1023
Triple Kills: 478
Overkills: 232
Killtacular: 121
Killtrocity: 77
Killimanjaro: 52
Killtastrophe: 33
Killpocalypse: 20
And a wonderful
Killionaire: 12

Other medals -
Pummel: 270
Sticky: 84
Firebird: 66
Assassination: 12
Sniper Kill: 8
Killing Spree: 1
Killing Frenzy: 1
Running Riot: 1
Rampage: 1
Untouchable: 1
Invincible: 1
Inconceivable: 1
Unfrigginbelievable: 1
Sniper Spree: 1
Sharpshooter: 1
Sword Spree: 1
Slice N Dice: 1
Cutting Crew: 1
Stick Spree: 1
Sticky Fingers: 1
Corrected: 1 (Who the hell thought that name up?)
Hammer Spree: 1
Dream Crusher: 1
Wrecking Crew: 1
Beat Down: 1 (I tried to get more)
First Strike: 1

And all I got was 344 credits.

I am never doing this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment