Monday, July 22, 2013

Deft Hand

4: War Games Daily Challenge. Earn 8 Combat Skill Medals - Complete.
1200XP




Today this was brought about in 2 matches of Regicide and one of the Championship SWAT. Happy to complete this. Also saw improvement in Storm Rifle, Battle Rifle, and Light Rifle. Lots of XP in there that I no longer need.

Another idea bouncing in my head. On waypoint I found that I can look back through the score sheets of my battles. It went back much further than I cared to look. I was surprised to see this, but it is kewl. Before I had seen this it had been in my head that I wanted 343 to email me the results of each fight in a simple table. But now that I have this data on hand at the drop of a dime, I wonder: What am I going to do with it? Watching the playbacks sometimes helps, but really, how would analysis of this data help me improve? Don't know. Don't think it will. But it is nice to be able to look back. Thanks guys, for that one. Now if only they would give us better game choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment