Saturday, July 13, 2013

New best Regicide

4: War Games - Regicide.

So here I am up early in the morning and just want to get in a few kills before breakfast.
I have been working very hard to max out kills with my assault rifle. I finish one round of Regicide and I am at 999 / 1000 kills for the Mastery stage. Man was I pissed.
So I start a new game and get a quick kill. My assault rifle is maxed and I have one of the five components for UNSC Loadout mastery. Kewl.
I stop in the middle of the game and totally re-vamp my loadout for Regicide. In that time I die twice. Don't really care. I get back in the game and after only a few kills with the Battle Rifle, I have promoted that as well.
Somewhere in here I completed part of a daily challenge, did not really look.
I use some grenade, I shoot some bullets, I use a suppressor. I don't really care who is King, I am just killing. But suddenly I have the crown for a moment. Then I die and loose it. A few minutes later I shoot the King in the head and the game ends abruptly. I win. Heh, who knew?

Have fun. Aim for the head. T-Bag at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment