Friday, July 5, 2013

Drop Bears!




4: War Games Daily Challenge. Assassinate 3 Players in a single match - Complete.
1500xp



For those of you who do not know, Drop Bears are a myth from Australia about extremely large Koalas that were rumored to hide in the treas, drop from above, and murder people to eat.
I find this fitting as I am known in other places as a Koala just as well as I am known as The Kat here. ;)

Now, let me tell you about this game in which I fulfilled this challenge.
My second match of Regicide today to warm up. The game started with just myself and one other from the previous game. He got his crown PDQ. More people came in. One was rather half-assed and was dead stick most of the time. He assassinated me when he first game in. So I took it upon myself to run him down and return the favor. But I realized a few moments later he was starting to dead stick. So when I found him again, I wasted no time. I wanted this challenge.
The next time I found him I was wedging myself into the corner he was standing in so I could get the assassination and someone stuck me right as I struck. Nice for him, show stopper and double kill. Bastard.
So on and on the round goes. Finally I am sprinting in to get an overshield and someone grabbed it just ahead of me. So I go for the melee and sure enough, there is my 3rd assassination. Through the shield I had just wanted. I love when that happens.
Here is the last funny bit. I took second place with a score of only 185. Bad ass King or really sloppy players, I do not know. But second place in Regicide is usually well into the 200s, no?

Happy Hunting
Love
~The Koala

No comments:

Post a Comment