Monday, June 2, 2014

Covenant-Cide

Reach: Daily Challenge. Kill 120 enemies in Firefight Matchmaking - Complete.
3200 cR




Yeah, one match and it was done. Easy credits. Made a total of 9k for that one round, which is getting me closer to my goal.

I realized the other day that everyone in Reach would complete the armory at the same rank. I don't know how much I have earned to get my rank of Eclipse, or how much it cost for all the armory items I have so far, but the only thing I am missing is "Inclement Weather" armor effect which is 2 million cR. I am at 1,079,801 right now. I need more than 1 mil to reach the rank of Nova, I think.

But as with 4, which I ranked out WAY too quickly, I think that the armor and effects should take far more than the rank. We should reach top rank and still have stuff to buy.

Don't even get me started on how I think the daily challenges should be run.
Thanks for reading, those of you who do stop in here. See you on the battle field.

No comments:

Post a Comment