Thursday, June 5, 2014

Points, Points

Reach: Daily Challenge. Earn 20,000 points in a Firefight Matchmaking game - Complete.
2750 cR.



Points Points POINT WHORE

So, in the first round I did try to get us into Glacier. Of the 4 of us, one quit when we entered Courtyard. Hate those fucks. C'mon, waste 10 minutes blowing up stuff in Arcadefight and just enjoy the credits, specially when you are nowhere near Inheritor.
So, a few moments into the game a second person quit, either because he died or glitched or was an ass, I don't know. Don't care. I was hoping to wind up alone in a server and that is what I got. After the first few waves the last one quit on me as well and I was all alone.
It was not so hard then, I had everyone to myself, all I had to do was lob grenades and use the Fuel Rod Gun to make a mess. Died lots, popped up, kill kill kill.
Lets face it, unlimited ammo and lives and tons of credits available. Why did they bother to make us mortal? Whatever. I want my Inclement Weather armor effect and I want Inheritor so I can finally retire this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment