Monday, June 9, 2014

Put Your Quarter Up

Reach: Daily Challenge. Complete 12 games in multiplayer Matchmaking - Complete.
3200 cR.




Now day's like today are the reason I keep this, when I want to rant on and on about how fucking awesome something was, none of my friends have the patience to hear it.

So, I started with the necessary Firefight to clear out the first challenge. Then I went into Matchmaking. Wanted to work on double kills, so I played 2 games of Grifball. Won both. Then went into regular Slayer because I also wanted to get the assist challenge. Which I have not completed yet today.
Multiplayer Slayer went awesome. I did finish all 12 games at 10 for 12. I NEVER have good days like this.
Game 3 for the 4 wins was a good fight and fun. Did OK. The 4th one was kind of crap, 3 of the 4 enemies quit. We fucked up the last guy, but like a champ he stayed in. He kicked butt, and but we won none the less. So there was the 4 victories.
It was 2 games later I got my first defeat for the night. Not to mitigate, but to thank my opponents, I say this. We were 4 random assholes paired up with a regular set of 4 players. You know the kind. All nearly the same rank. The same armor, the same insignia, names that go together. They were obviously well skilled and working together. It was fun working against them. And the victory was not that bad. I enjoyed the game and feel no shame loosing to them.

More games in, there was a pair of idiots that came in and started fucking around, so we beat their team. On the next round those two stayed, but their partners checked out, so we had a field day. We tore them up, killed them to bits, murdered them to death. Final score (US) Blue 50: Red -2. I got a killing frenzy and no deaths. So, just as there was no joy in the 4:1 victory, this was not even a game, this was a turkey shoot.

My game 11 came up. In the first minute my 3 team mates bailed. In the next few minutes, one of the enemy did as well. Me VS 3. We ran around and kicked ass. I died a total of 27 times. But in the end my score and the top of the enemy team were tied at 11 kills. I did not get the kind of praise I send out to other people, I even felt slightly disrespected when one T-bagged me and they beat my corpse, but I don't feel any shame for that fight.

Tonight I was fucking ON! I'll be going back on in a bit to finish up the assists, but even if I don't have another night like this for months or a year, no problem. I had tonight. 6/9     HA HA HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment