Friday, September 26, 2014

20140926 Destiny Daily Bounties

Queen's Bounties
1) Face Your Fears
Defeat 3 Fallen Walkers
Rewards
50 Favor, 2500 xp
Complete
20140928 - I have been hanging out in The Divide on Earth. Killed 3 there, got credit for 1. I went after Sivik Prime twice, killed the one guarding him. No credit. The Ember Caves of Venus, killed one, got no credit. What in the hell? I am going to try one more tonight. If I don't get it I am going to abandon this mission.
OK, finally got it in The Divide. I tried the Strike again, but as I had already died and fucked up my other mission, I did not count that as my "one more time" I got this done. :)

2) No Parley
Defeat 10 Fallen Majors or Ultras
Rewards
50 favor, 2500 xp
Complete

3) Relic Harvest - Fallen
Colect 200 Tears from Fallen
Rewards
50 Favor, 2500 xp
Complete

No comments:

Post a Comment