Thursday, September 18, 2014

A voice in the wilderness

Destiny: Exotic Weapon Bounty
Search loot caches on Mars for clues.

Description: A Hunter returning from Mars claims to have heard a voice coming from a sealed cache.

Incomplete

Well then, let's see what this has in store and who locked a living thing in a box. Is it a weapon with AI? Is it a Ghost?

OK, second chest I open on Mars I find "A Recalcitrant Gun" The item reads "This appears to be the frame of an old machine gun. The frame... talks."

Quote from the weapon: "I won't be used and discarded like a common cannon! I need the hands of an honest laborer to reassure me. Then we'll discuss terms."

Then the item reads "Your Ghost takes an instant dislike to the weapon."

Brought the weapon to the tower. Gunsmith did what he could, but I need to buy parts from Xur when he shows up tomorrow. Fucking hope I have enough exotic coins. Though, when I saw him before 1 was the usual price.

Sept 19
Got the part from Xur and now my mission is to impress it by killing 500 people with my machine gun. Head shots are worth more and using rockets gets deducted.

I have pleased the weapon and taking it back to the gunsmith.
And now I have a very powerful weapon and an exotic one at that. Happy Hunting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment