Monday, September 15, 2014

My Destiny

Well now. I have finally acquired my Destiny. The local game stop fucked up my order SO bad. When I changed my reserve from regular 360 to the limited edition the boy put it as PS4. This caused so much trouble. That same little shit later stole $20 from me as well. But I got it late the day of release and now I have it. I have been playing almost non stop since then, and I have just now decided to continue this same blog with the achievments that I earn in this game as well. After all, my blog is about me and what I do so that I don't bother all my non gamer friends with what I want to brag about. This blog is not about Halo exclusively. In fact, 343 - GO FUCK YOURSELF. You destroyed all my faith in you and you have remained arrogantly aloof and unreachable to the plight of your customers. Fuck. You.

So, onward in Destiny. Later I will finish more of Reach and maybe continue Halo 4. Halo 5, I honestly don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment