Sunday, October 12, 2014

A Light in the Dark

Destiny Exotic Weapon Bounty

Step 1: Complete "The Summoning Pits" Strike on the Moon.

"The Weapons of Sorry were born from forbidden use of the Hive's dark power. We thought them eradicated. But recent developments suggest on of these weapons may still exist in the Hive's Summoning Pits."

Completed Step 1. Fucked up that big ugly on the moon. And it looks like both of the people I was with on this mission had the same weapon they were going after.

Depleted Hand Cannon
Step 2: Harvest the energies of Hive on the Moon to activate the weapon.
Need 500 Hive kills. Level necessary, unknown.

"The weapon seems dead... but hungry. The lingering energies of the Hive you've recently defeated seep into the weapon. Perhaps it could be further empowered..."

Step 3: Use Void Damage to defeat Guardians in the Crucible. Death will slow your progress.
Need 500 kills.

"The hand cannon seethes with the dark energies of the Hive you've defeated. It seems... eager for more power. Go to the Crucible and allow the weapon to feast off the Light of defeated Guardians."

This is some BULL SHIT. I don't like the Crucible, I don't want to compete in the Crucible. And with the speed I die at, this will take quite a while to complete. Fuck me running.

6 kills and 12 deaths got me 11 of 500 progress with this part. May not be that terrible. Still NOT what I want to do. But much easier than Ikara's quest.
I got up to 32 and now down to 25. So it is possible for it to remain incomplete. But I am working on it.
Yep, now it is down to 15 after a total of 5 Rumble matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment