Saturday, October 25, 2014

One Thousand Resources

Destiny

I worked all week. Each day collecting 50 or more of each resource and sticking it in the storage.
Today I finally got 250 of each of the 4 and took them to the Crucible Quartermaster.
I was paid 100 Crucible marks, the most you can get in a week. I got an achievement for that.
I earned almost half of my level 4 rep with The Future War Cult.
The last 4 (maybe 5) transactions I made each earned me a mote of light in addition to the Rep and marks.
When I was done I had so much XP on my weapons and armor I now have to go get a shit ton of resources again to put them together.
It may be strenuous, but this is definitely the preffered way for me to get my Crucible marks and level. Damn, I wish I had not had my FWC band on, all that Rep would have gone to Crucible. Se la vi.

No comments:

Post a Comment