Friday, October 17, 2014

Toland's Journal [Fragmented]

Exotic Weapon Bounty
Not sure what weapon this is for yet.

First stage was to complete a Weekly Heroic Strike. Which was a bitch and then some, but good, Thank you Preacher.

Now it is a journal I must bring to Ikora.
"The Journals of Toland have been sought after by the Warlocks in the Tower for many generations."

Stage 2: Track down the fragments of Toland's Journal by completing Strikes on any Destination."
"Toland obsessed over the power of the Traveler - and the secrets of the Darkness. His quest took him into enemy strongholds throughout the Inner Solar System. Search for more fragments there."

2014 11 10
Just got those 25 locked in. Now for the next part.

Stage 3: Ikora Rey tells me "This Journal is encrypted with a formidable cipher that demands the attention of a senior Warlock and her Ghost."
Toland's Journal [Decrypted]
Exotic Weapon Bounty
Bring the Journal to the Gunsmith.
"Among other secrets, this journal contains the pattern of a weapon forged in Toland's madness. The Gunsmith may be able to make use of it."
"Be cautious, Guardian. Toland was banished for good reason."

Banshee tells me:
"The notorious Toland? Let me take a look."
Hand it in.

The Journal is now a
Black Market Coupon
Exotic Weapon Bounty
Obtain a darkness infused weapon frame from Xur.
"If you want to go through with this, I hope you are stronger than Toland. bringe ma a Darkness-marked weapon frame from Xur."
"Take this coupon to him. No doubt he'll still expect some payment for his trouble."
"I'll send the Journal back to Ikora Rey, so it can be... contained."

Fuck, now I have to wait until Friday.

20141114
Friday
From Xur for 1 exotic coin.
Darkness-Infused Weapon Frame
Exotic Weapon Bounty
Bring the weapon frame to the Gunsmith
"Whenever you hold the weapon, your Ghost begins to look... delcious. It's probably best to bring this to the Gunsmith as soon as possible."

Yeah, I am not eating Peter Dinklage for any reason. I saw the things he did in BOTH "Death at a Funeral", "Nip / Tuck" and "Game of Thrones". He is safe. Onward with this excruciating quest for another exotic weapon.

Darkness-Infused Pulse Rifle
Exotic Weapon Bounty
Defeat Guardians in the Crucible.
0 of 10,000 completed
"The Darkness must be set in conflict with the Traveler's Light. Bathe this weapon with the energies of Guardians in the Crucible. Warlocks in particular.
Return to me when you are done."

Oh what the fuck. Well, unlike the pistol, this does not say I will be deducted for loosing. I will try this. If it is a matter of a few points per kill, I will muddle through some how. All things being equal, this has to be a weapon at least as good as my other two.

20141124
Completed the 10,000 the task wanted of me. It was something in the range of crucible points earned. It was an interesting experience. Thankfully I did not loose points for dying.

Sated Pulse Rifle
Exotic Weapon Bounty
Return the weapon to the Gunsmith.
"Dark energies seep from the barrel of the rifle. It is ready to be born. Return to the Gunsmith."

Why does it read "the Gunsmith". If they are not going to call him by his name, Banshee, it should read "The Gunsmith."

I now have the Bad Juju
Fitting for a Warlock, no?
The look is like a raptor.

No comments:

Post a Comment