Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Shattered Memory Fragment

Destiny
"Mentor Program" Exotic Weapon Bounty

Track down Fireteam Tuyet's last stand.
Complete

Next: Kill a Gate Lord with Heroic modifier on.
Complete

Returning the Ghost to the Speaker got me an exotic fusion rifle schematic. I must take this to the gunsmith. See what all he wants me to do. Something about taking apart 10 rare fusion rifles.

Luck was on my side, the gunsmith finally had the weapon I needed for 1600 glimmer each. So I bought them and dismantled them until I had what I needed.
I gave him back the weapon and now I need to kill people in the Weekly Nightfall Mission until it "stabilizes".
So I need 200 kills with Fusion Rifle. But not just any kills, in the Weekly Nightfall Mission. And not just any place; In "The Shit", or The Darkness Zone. Have to be IN THE DARKNESS before the kills count. So I am up to 31. I'll go do more later.

200 kills in the shit complete.

Stabilized Prototype: Return the Prototype to the Gunsmith.
"The weapon is nearly ready. bring the Prototype to the Gunsmith to detach the sensor.":

Returned and got the new Fusion Rifle. Not terrible. Also got me a package with Kadi 55-30. Lets see what it is...
A fresh bounty lead. A lead for Crucible. Get 10 Fusion Rifle Sprees. Yeah, nothing doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment